Booking a portrait photography session with us is really simple, fun and rewarding. Have a look at the kind of images we produce, if that is what you like then it simply a matter of requesting a booking form. A Photographer from our studio will contact you about a session time and discuss a location. This is also a great time to discuss what portrait requirements you have for your home, whether it be an wall portrait, or an lifestyle album. For general portrait information please read on.
Here are some of the facts that make us one of Australia’s thriving and evolving studios.
1. All our sessions are outdoors, using natural light and occasionally a bit of flash to brighten things up.
2. Location and timing are so important, and we provide our expert guidance to ensure that the results you are after can be produced. We will also give you a guide on what to wear to your portrait session.
3. After the photography session, a image viewing session will take place This can be done in the comfort of your home where we can find the perfect sized print for your wall. Your images are normally ready within 2 weeks time to preview, but we also like to give you a sneak preview on facebook before the full viewing. Our viewing session is totally interactive and non pushy. That means you can explore all the options to displaying your treasured images in total comfort.
4. Our main objective is to produce a stunning collection for you and present it in the most amazing way. Our quality products are reasonably priced and we also offer flexi-payment options to suit your budget. Because quality means a lot to us, we won’t be giving away cheap tacky CD’s of images. If that is what you are after, then we are probably not the right choice for you this time.
5. We do travel and more than you might think. Many of our bookings come outside of the Swan Valley region we are based. Why? because we offer a unique style of portrait photography, with flexibility and a range of stunning presentations. During the summer months the beach portrait session is very popular and later in the year when its a bit cooler, the rural and bush settings are more preferred . Each year we travel to our country regional zones which include Kalgoorlie, Bunbury, Mandurah to list a few to offer our country friends the same opportunity as our city folk. We could be just around the corner from you soon, and if you would like us to come to your town, let us know as we are happy to explore.
6. Once you have placed your order, we place your images online for your family to share too. Although we only have it here for a short time, our archival system allows us to recall your images further down the track.
7. We offer several unique products and services that you will only find here. Our unique products include personalized “Life Book” which is a documentary style photo book of your families life. These are custom designed to your tastes. This differs from the customized coffee table book or portrait album we do. Please CONTACT US for a proper consultation. We also produce HD video presentations in a documentary style. Please see our NEW LIFE session below.